Create your own iron-on transfers using Craftovator's premium quality paper!
Suitable for use with all makes and models of inkjet printers, using either dye or pigment based inks, simply print onto it in the exact same way as normal printer paper.
Apply your custom transfer to all cotton or cotton-blend fabrics, including T-shirts, aprons, cushion covers, bags, umbrellas and much more - perfect for creating that personalised gift! If your fabric can withstand the ironing temperature, then it's safe to apply the fabric transfer to it. It's extremely simple to get professional results - simply print your required images or text, without needing to reverse the artwork (you can design them yourself on the computer or simply look to the internet for an abundance of high quality professional artwork), cut out the decal (without leaving a margin) and place on the fabric, facing upwards. Then just place a sheet of greaseproof paper on top, and iron for no more than a couple of minutes.
The dark paper is recommended for printing onto dark coloured fabrics.
- Fade resistant, crack resistant and machine washable upto 40℃
- Incredibly vibrant colours - transferred images are crisp and colourfast, retaining a brilliant level of detail
- Extremely easy to apply with just a domestic iron or professional heat press
- Supplied in a convenient grip-seal pack of 10 or 20 - full detailed instructions and fabric care guide are supplied with every pack. For every pack of 10, 1 sheet of greaseproof paper is also supplied
- Instructions are not supplied with the sample of 1 sheet - if you do require instructions, please let us know and we can send you the instruction document via email!
- Order by 1pm Mon-Fri for same day dispatch for in-stock items